Saturday, February 9, 2008

Lazy Saturday



The children and I have been working on Valentines this weekend!
At the ages of 9 and 11 a lot of thought and work goes into these special creations!!
We will definitely have a few masterpieces by Thursday!

Tuesday after school I am taking them to IHOP for a Pancake special! They are sooo looking forward to that! That place scares my Mother. She has never seen three kids (who normally eat like birds) gorge themselves with pancakes and bacon! That is their favorite meal!

I have now created a store for my eBay auctions! This is really a lot of fun! Like I said before, I'll let you know if it is really a money maker or a time waster! It is very time consuming and just plain CONSUMING! I could never do the stock market. I would be glued to a ticker 24/7.

We are winding down our basketball schedule this week and next are the last games!!!!!

Soccer is definitely our sport. Twin C loves basketball, but the other two are just there because I paid for it and I will not let them quit their team! Their teammates are depending on them!

We had a fun family night last with tacos and nachos. We played Monopoly and of course their entrepreneur Father beat us all!! He has a way of turning everything to gold!!
The girls helped me bake a chocolate cake with carmel! They love to help in the kitchen! They have monogramed aprons from their grandmother and think they are little CHEFS! I love it!
We had a great family Friday night!

I am planning to spend the rest of the afternoon after basketball gathering my item for this weeks eBay! Baseball pants and cleates; some ski items for those "Spring Break" trips...and who knows. Husband better come home before I sell it all!!!!!!!!!


No comments: