Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cake Walk and BBQ

I worked yesterday morning on a PTO newsletter that informed the parents about the upcoming Spring Fling.
My good friend who so graciously agreed to chair the cake walk called to ask who's number I used in the newsletter.....
Fortunately it was the BBQ chairs! She will just refer all calls to the cake chair, but I feel I will need to pay her cell phone bill.

Never before have I found myself saying so many four-letter words. My laptop is great except for the fact that I lay my thumb down when I type. I move the mouse/arrow and do not even realize it. I did not do well in typing in high school and cannot always look at the screen when typing. It Is So Aggravating!!! Does anyone have any advice? Would a wireless mouse work? I need some technie help!!! Wher cousin ere is my comput.............see what I mean ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Cousin & her typing! All I can say is practice, practice, practice! Sue

Anonymous said...

Poor Baby! Practice, practice, practice typing and not looking at the keys - do not look at the keys at all. Look at the screen!

Glad you are back to blogging!