I hope you had a beautiful day with family!
We had a big breakfast and then went to 11 am church. We then went to Husband's Dad's house for a great lunch and an Easter Egg hunt!
I am so blessed to have such beautiful children! They actually cooperated with me this year and let me take their picture(s). We were in the yard waiting on their Daddy! He was the last one in the car this morning!!!!! Not Mama!! I spent two hours Saturday night ironing clothes, find shoes that matched and doing everyone's hair! I was on the ball this Easter!!! Now we go to church every Sunday, but we are very casual at our church. So dressing up was a big to-do for my gang this morning!
We were back home around 4pm and we got our bikes down and went for a family ride in the neighborhood next door!! We really had so much fun!
My heiney hurts...it has been a while since I rode a real bike! It wasn't a banana seat that's for sure! You would think with this "chunky-butt" I would have enough padding, but it hurt.
We came home and I showed husband all of the daffodils I have been transplanting! The walk way was is stone pavers and was full of weeds. I hired my cheap labor ($1.50/job) and they wen to town! They actually did a great job cleaning it out! A little round up and we will be completely weed free!
Of course I did have to give a round of benedryl tonight! The pollen is so bad. We could use some of that Midwest rain!!! Prayerfully we will all stay well!!! Spring Break is next week...
No comments:
Post a Comment