I always have something going on, now it is PTO.
Long story - the girls school was very slack this year and after volunteering to do several things, I was asked to take on President next year. I talked this over with Husband, because it is going to take a lot of my time. After praying about it, I am very excites. My thought is to get in there and work hard this upcoming year, then the next year I can ride it out for the rest of our stay (5th - 8th).
Needless to say, my mind is swimming with ideas! There is so much to do! I am glad we have all summer to get ready!!!
I am making a new commitment to blogging! I have had so many people email me over the weekend asking if we were OK. I did not think I had that many readers. SO...I have to be here everyday around 2:30 for the bus, so this will be my new blogging time.
Husband went out of town last week and we were out of school on Friday, so we were very lazy around here! On Friday we stayed in our PJ's all day. They actually played soccer in the yard (in between the rain showers) in their pajamas! It was a great day!
Soccer season is underway! Here are some of the upcoming games!! Call me if you do not know where the normal soccer complex is!
Tuesday, March 18, Son 5:30/Girls 5:4o
Tuesday, March 25, Girls 5:40/Son 8PM
Saturday, April 12, Son, 9:45 am/10:10 am
Son will also have a piano recital and the girls school Orchestra recital soon! Son's school won 4th place OVERALL for Academic Team! That is huge!
I am currently going to Pilate's EVERYDAY! I am blogging about this for accountability! So if you see me ask how many times I have been this week!
The bus is here! I need to go hug my babies!!!
2 comments:
Glad to see you posting! Our schedule has shifted so we WILL see you at S & D's wedding in May! I had a great shopping day yesterday and it's up on my blog!
Thanks for the soccer schedule. Let us know when the piano recital is going to be!
Post a Comment