His momma, (aka Long Legs), was asked by my other friend (Apple Dumplin') to be in a fashion show/TV commercial for her shop. (Notice she did not ask moi, chunky butt to be in it). ANYWAYS, while long legs was getting ready, her three year old was watching her every move. When she went upstairs to get dressed he proceeded to do-as-Momma-did and paints HIS toe nails. She will probably be mortified that I am posting this, but I had to!!!!
He propped his foot on the coffee table, just like he had seen her do, and painted away. The only thing he did not do like mama, was wait for them to dry. He put his shoes back on so she would not see.
Fortunately he is a talker and immediately told on himself. She went downstairs to examine the damage and to her surprise there was not any!
He very neatly polished his toe nails!!! I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment