I have committed to NO SHOPPING this week. My freezer is stocked with meat and veggies. We have two gallons of milk in the fridge and plenty in the pantry. Did I mention that the children are home? The thought of "ruining" my reputation with all my sales clerk/friends brings tears to my eyes. My children forget who they are and WHOSE they are when we get behind a buggy! I have spend months building this repiore with my fellow workers and one visit with Frick and Frack would do it in!!!
So that is why we are eating out of the pantry. At the end of this week, we are going to pick up my mother and travel up "North" to visit my grandmother for the night. Husband will miss us for the night, but hopefully there will still be something left in the fridge for him when we leave!
Tomorrow I am taking them to have a picture made! It has been a while, I am really looking forward to it! I look back on some of the ones from when they were little, I am so glad I spent the money, even when we did not have it to spend on pictures!
Do You Remember These Girls??? October 2004 They were 4 years old.
No comments:
Post a Comment