The other night I was typing in bed with the laptop propped on my knees (kind of high, at eye level) when I noticed the button. HUGE defining moment for me! To memorize the keyboard is just to much! I am a fast typer, but need to be able to glance down, more than I look up! Does anyone understand????
So I now feel so liberated, typing so freely with out skipping around the screen typing all over the place!
Life here is normal! Soccer games last night. Both teams won! Son had a 8PM game. That is so late on a school night. They did not get home until 9:30pm. I had brought the girls home and put them to bed. They have runny noses from all of the pollen.
Hopefully everyone will be well. We are taking the children to my sister's for her third child's birthday party. She is going to have inflatables and games - carnival theme! Circus would have been more appropriate, but I guess she didn't want any more animals???
Two of my friend from College are also friends with Sister and they will be there too! I am looking forward to seeing them! After the party the children have talked us into letting them get a Hamster. We will see if we get it Friday? I wanted to go to a couple of Garage Sales and see if we could find a cage for $5 bucks instead of $30++ Hopefully I can hold them off until Monday to actually get the rat, I mean gerbil or hamster. Speaking of a circus...
Here is my Mom and Sister's #4. Oh he is so sweet! I can't wait to get my hands on him Friday (I mean see me Mom and Family)...
2 comments:
I know where you can have a cage and a guiana pig for free. Also a free 50 gallon, fully equipped (lst class)including fish - fish tank for the den! Call me!
Can't wait to see you too on Friday! You will think you are at the Circus! 25 kids and at least 20 parents - now, that's a zoo! Wear your hard hat for this one!
Oh my he's getting BIG!!
Post a Comment