I was blog-hopping and found a great site with wonderful VALENTINES DAY ideas!
For the Children
For the Teens
For the Husband
You know that I am not a great gift-giver and would love any advice you could give.
Have you given something in the past that really scored BIG?
I'd love to hear about it!
I need all the help I can get!

No, I am not pregnant, I just loved this photo!!!
3 comments:
Oh wow, great photo. I'll do you one better on gift problems... Charlie turns 40 next weekend. GAK...
Last year I personally called 3 of Jimmy's "bosses" to make sure his schedule was clear and in one case to say he couldn't work that day but would be in the following day. I got tickets for us to see Larry the Cable Guy at the Fox and stay at he Omni Hotel in an awesome room, almost circular with 180 degrees of windows. (with curtains of course) We had a great weekend!! He really enjoyed himself.
Boy am I glad to hear that was not a picture of you - yours would have had 4 foot prints! HA!
Post a Comment