Did you post up your New Years Resolutions for 2008? Every year I start out with a new diet. I think I set myself up for failure every time. Husband has a trip EVERY January that I always love to go on! Needless to say I am not going on a diet, but going to focus on changing my eating habits.
1. I am grocery shopping along the perimeter of the grocery store. I will be loaded with fruits and veggie and dairy for the children!
2. My chunky-butt is going to walk with or without my friends and not use them as my excuse for not exercising.
3. I am going to save more money than ever before. I do not know what I plan to do with all of this savings, but I know I will not be purchasing a home gym!
Tonight we ate a long grain-whole wheat rice with lots of veggies! Husband is going to take some adjusting. I am not sure if he was mad or hungry, but he went to bed at 9PM...
No comments:
Post a Comment