Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year - 2008

Football, Football, Football......
We have gone from one game to another! Was it like this at your house? I am about to go to bed and we are still watching FOOTBALL.. Including all three children. Put them to bed!

So now you know what we did for New Years!!! Husband did get the wreaths off the front windows and the girls had a race down to the street to gather the Merry Christmas Signs. I guess my neighbor down the street has me beat on leaving the yard decorations out! I wonder who will win the indoor tree competition? If you do not live in my small town this may not be as funny to you.

Today has been another day in the bed. This sickness has to get better soon. 2008 is going to be a HEALTHY year! I mean it!

I thought I would include this picture on my Son. We were at a sledding park while on vacation in Colorado. He had sat in the front of the sled and had snow/ice crystals flying up on his face. While I zoomed in for the shot, he was yelling "quit taking a picture and help me." I just love that boy!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Yeah, maybe PRE-blog, that would have been a priority, but my family knows I'm always on the look out for blog-fodder.