Boy, my cousins sure know how to eat!!! That's all we did over the weekend was plan the next meal. Of course they are tiny! One just gave birth four months ago and looks great and I called the another "Yoga-Butt" all weekend. My other cousins and Aunts are also just as fit... :)
We did go down to the beach and let the children get their feet wet. It was about 50 degrees and yes, we had lost our minds, but "it was their idea!"
My Aunt from Oregon came and brought a huge box of dress up clothes that all seven of the girl cousins went crazy over! And of course they played outside on their scooters and bikes.
My sister and I go to FL quite often, even though it is FAR away. "Are we there yet?" No trip would be complete if we did not go to the FUDGE shop for ice cream!! This is a favorite for the children. big and small!!!
Thanks for a FUN weekend! I can't wait for the wedding in May! I got my "save the date" card yesterday!! I love our family!!!!
2 comments:
"Yoga-Butt" here! Yay for this post! I loved reading today's post and my kids loved seeing their pictures on here. My oldest has been asking all day when he can see his cousins again. Talk soon!
LOL -- the comment from "Yoga-Butt" helped me be sure which one that was.
It looks like y'all had a great time, thank you for sharing the pictures!
Post a Comment