Friday, December 2, 2011

40th Birthday Celebration

Chris will tell you that this is the birthday that would never end.  It started at Thanksgiving and lasted until his birthday on December 20th.


He gave me a trip to JAMAICA in January!  We are going  MLK weekend!  I cannot wait!  I have lost 20 pounds since last December and cannot wait to get on the beach!
I also got a Gypsy for my Cricut!  I LUV this machine!  He gave me the Cricut two years ago for my classroom and I adore it!  It can do amazing things!  The Gypsy is a huge score!!

At school they had decorated the classroom!  I had to take the day before my birthday off to take the girls to the orthodontist and then shopping!  Therefore they had the whole day to get ready- it was great!
I have to explain that I teach with two 26 year-olds.  I am an old maid in their eyes.  They said, "Happy Grandparent's Day" on the board... no comment.












My "Fabulous Five" Friends took me to Callaway Gardens to see the lights, out to dinner - TWICE and we went ice skating!  That was hilariously funny and so much fun!  We left at 3:00pm and returned at 11:00 PM!  It was so much fun shopping together!  They helped me pick out a pair of SIZE 6 Skinny Jeans!  Oh What BIG fun!

No comments: