Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Fodel Thanksgiving

We went to Charlotte to Aunt DiDi's for Thanksgiving.  The girls had a basketball game on Saturday at 2Pm and were not able to go, so Chris stayed home to take them.  Nathan and I picked up Mama Donna and went to Charlotte.  We went for the party and came back!  

It was so good
to see everyone.  All of the GIRL cousins vowed to get together this summer.  Janet's in-laws have a place at Myrtle Beach so maybe it will work this summer.


Aunt Dianne was diagnosed with cancer this summer.  Heather and Mom went to visit her and she did not look good.  They had started her on new meds and she was doing great over Thanksgiving.  She said she would crash for several days after that.  :(  I love that lady.  She is a fighter and I know she can beat it!  I love you Aunt Didi!

No comments: