Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Blog is ALIVE

Merry Christmas 2011
If I had sent cards, this would have been the picture!
After three years, I want to bring this blog back to life.  it made me smile as I scrolled through and looked at all the pictures and read the post.  Back when I started the blog I was a stay at home mom with a son in sixth grade and twin daughters in fourth!  Today, Nathan is in 9th grade at the High School (15) and the girls are in 7th grade in middle school (12 about to be 13).
I went back to grad school and got my Masters and I am currently teaching 2nd grade for the second year in a row.  I found so many things on the web that I wanted to use at school  so I started a 2nd grade blog to house all of the resources.  I do not post regularly on there, but enjoy putting things on there for school use.
FORTUNATELY, God has been good over the past several years and we have not had any MAJOR drama.  Therefor Drama Mama has been silent.  I am going to make a goal of posting at least four times a month so I can have the diary for the children.
My current goal is to go back and capture the highlights from the past three years!  Since I am so annal organized with my photos, this should not be that hard!
Happy Reading!

No comments: