| Christmas Eve with the Smith's and Mama Donna! |
| Mama Donna Handed out the $2 bills that Mama Lou sent from Charlotte! |
| SPIDER MAN and Umble Chris Showing off their moves. |
| Catherine, Abby, Maddie, Baylee and Riley waiting to open their gifts! |
| Cory got his very own iPad! Except it was not the right thing...the darn thing had wings. |
What a beautiful time of the year! We went to the 4:00 PM candlelit service at the church. We took up an entire pew. Afterwards we ate dinner and opened presents. I tried to cook a HUGE roast, but I overcooked it. Everyone said it was good, but I was disappointed. The children made homemade pizzas and had Christmas tree shaped jello. I also made green beans like Mama Sene used to make and Tabbouleh. It was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment