The children love to play inside and out! Our only battle has been over the computer. They rotate around, but it is killing me! I do not know why sharing is so hard for three children about to enter fourth and sixth grade, but it is!
Husband was not able to go to the beach with us. he sent me some beautiful roses and told me how much he missed us!
He also got outside in my garden and weeded that BIG mess! He enlarged it and built a new fence around it! He added a new gate and put bunny-proof netting around the bottom! He did such a good job. I was so surprised!!!! I am now so proud of my garden! I will post pictures real soon!
Since we needed more FUN in our week, we went to the Big Kahuna! The children had the best time! This water park was HUGE! They loved it!
1 comment:
Glad you had fun. Don't you just LOVE Ree's Apple Dumplings. Oh, they are to die for. If you haven't tried the peach crisp with maple cream sauce, it is a MUST!!!! It is soooo easy and ...well I just don't have the words to describe how good it is.
Post a Comment