I even took my coupons to the beach. The Publix there did not double coupons, give you half off each of their buy-one-get-one items, nor would they give the best price on a 3/$5 deal. CRAZY - I am so glad we do not live there! I could not handle it!
I will not post play-by-play actions of my savings, except if it is a money making deal! Sister and I had a ball clipping coupons and shopping together! The best deal was the Shrimp Boil we had! Seafood at the beach... there is nothing like it!
We did not do so good positioning ourselves for this picture, but it is us!
These are MY People- where I come from. Ain't always pretty, but its real!!!!!
My oh my what a crew... Wouldn't you love to be my brother-in-law? He flew down Wednesday with my son. Son was at Junior University Monday -Wednesday!
I need to tell all my coupon friends out there about the free Kraft Cheese I scored! There was a coupon in the Parade Magazine Sunday - Buy three items (Kool-aid included) get a pack of cheese for free.
Kroger has Kool-Aid for 10/$1.00 (.10 Each). So I bought three $.10 packs of Kool-Aid for $.30 and I got a $2.75 pack of Kraft cheese for FREE. So of course I did it five more times with my coupons and I now have 18 packs of Kool-Aid and 6 packs of Kraft cheese singles for $1.80. Wahoo!!
Anybody want to come over for a grilled cheese? Now if I could score some cheap bread!
If you are wondering how I have SIX coupons, let me explain. I buy the Sunday Atlanta paper, bundled (Journal & Constitution) for $2.50. I also buy the Daily Paper for $1.25. Husband brings home his paper on Monday that arrives at work and Father-In-Law saves me his papers from work as well. That is six sets of papers with six sets of coupons!!!
A friend of mine has connections at the Daily Paper and we are trying to score coupons from there, but it has not happened yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment