The week of July 7th, ALL of the children are going to church camp - THE SAME WEEK, at the SAME TIME!!!! Husband and I have been on trips without them, but we have never been at the house for more than a night without them! I am so excited! I probably won't get a thing accomplished while they are gone! I need to "plan" my days carefully! Not too much, but at least something!!
I turned in my application to take the Substitute Teacher Course. I figure I spend so much time at the school already, might as well get paid for some of it! I had to request my transcript - WOW! Blast form the past! I miss those days in our apartment, but not the classes! Don't tell my children, but I was not the best student! I made all A's and B's after I met their daddy the begining of my junior year, but before that...Lawsy Mercy... Mama, you should have had my hide for some of those grades. Hopefully my Freshman year will not hinder me getting a call to be a substitute teacher for third grade! How would I ever explain that to the children? "Do as I say, not as I did???"
Great-Grandmother feed him a DOUGHNUT!
Here we are getting slathered-up for the Water Park!
No comments:
Post a Comment