She got the hang of it! Check out her purchases! I am so proud of my first pupil!!! Here is her email:
I am having so much fun with coupon shopping!!! Let me give you an example:
TODAY 6/24/08
Between CVS, Walgreens and Publix
24 Charmin BIG rolls toilet paper
16 Bounty paper towels rolls
5 boxes of cereal
4 boxes fruit snacks/fruit roll-ups
4 boxes Zataran's rice mixes (David's fave)
4 boxes Barilla pasta
2 bottles Hunt's ketchup
2 bottles Ocean Spray Lite Cranberry Juice (David's must have!)
1 doz eggs
2 1/2 lb bananas
1 loaf sunbeam bread
8 sticks Smart Blend butter
2 Lysol Neutra-Air sprays
1 ALL Small and Mighty 32 loads
1 ALL Ultra 32 loads
1 75ct Advil (my must have!)
2 Colgate Advanced Whitening toothpaste
1 CVS after shave lotion
1 Brut Deod 2.5 oz
1 Brut Anti-Pers/Deod 3.0 oz
1 2pk Oral B C/A toothbrushes
2 Huggies Bath/Hair Wash ( I have a new niece I will be visiting soon!)
1 Aqua Fresh Kids toothpaste
2 Ajax dish detergents
Total: 168.27 BUT........................
I PAID 40.96!!!!!!! OMGosh!!!!!!
I am loving this! Who needs a job when you have coupons??!!
1 comment:
Way to go!! I have not been doing this lately. I just felt like I was going to the store everyday for something. Maybe I'm not doing it right. I need your 101 list and a refresher course. HELP!! jtjt711@yahoo.com
Post a Comment