Saturday, August 6, 2011

Second Year in Second Grade

I love the way I set my classroom up this year.
Now that I "know" what I am doing, I am able to use the space better!
On the right side is my guided reading table.  I have cubbies behind the table
that I store each groups daily work.  It works great!

My desk and computer is together with all of my files in one spot!
When we were on vacation this summer, I bought all of my students a book box.
They can put4-5 books of their choice to read during the Daily 5 "Read to Self."
I love my Bar stool that I got at a consignment store for $5!  What a bargain!!

Last year, one of my students bought me a rug from the Milliken Employee sale!  I LUV it!
The shelves house my library that is full of good books!  
(Thanks Papa Chuck for the generous donation to the classroom library!)!!
My 4 student computers face each other and I am able to use the space better!

No comments: