Peachtree Road Race
This is the second year Chris and Nathan have run the race.
Mike has by-pass surgery in March so he could not RUN, so the boys walked with him
Except Mike did not walk...he was walking swiftly. A little faster than anyone expected.
Jean and I stayed with all of the children. Julie ran in one of the first groups.
Ben and Laurie Ann also ran.
I am so proud of Nathan! He ran it in under an hour!
The boys were tired! We are all so proud of them!
Later that day, we went to Phipps and went to see Cars 2.
Later that night we ate at Lennox at That Tavern on the corner of the mall... I can't remember the name...
It rained so hard that night. They still had the fireworks.
Thank you Grandpa Mike for the hotel room! WE did not get wet and still enjoyed the show!
No comments:
Post a Comment