They had a blast! They have all lost their voices from screaming so much! They have tons of candy they purchased from the canteen and lots of treasures in my washing machine!
I hosted a spend the night party for my peeps at the cabin! WE had a blast! Played Phase 10 until all hours of the night, slept late then went shopping!!! We had so much fun together we decided to buy Kenny Chesney tickets for this Sunday. Husband caught wind of what we were doing and was absolutely deflated. He had been working on hosting a radio remote at work and was trying to get free tickets! and HE DID!!! AND WE ARE GOING THIS SUNDAY!
I am just a little bit excited!!!! We bought the People magazine this week to read up on Kenny and his amazing boat (I know...smutt and trash). I feel so in the know! My Mama would be proud I am up to date with "Current Events." ha! She always gets so frustrated that I do not keep up with the news. It is too depressing.
We went to Atlanta for the fourth! It was great! We went out to dinner on Thursday night for an adult dinner and took the children to the new Aquarium on Friday! Amazingly it was not as crowded as I had thought it would be. They loved going through it!
Later that night we went to Lennox for the fireworks! It was such a great show!
Mike Mike had a "blast" with all of the grandbabies on his hotel bed...
This week the children have VBS and Music Week at our old church! I have a course I am taking on Wednesday, so the timing is great! I redid some of the girls bedroom since my sister needs her bunkbeds back for her four children since her husband needs an office since he works from home now! I bought new bedding and organized things! I'll post pictures later!
Still ebaying! Had a fun week!
No comments:
Post a Comment