Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day


I hope all of the Mothers had a beautiful day yesterday! I did!!
We went to church and then made our rounds!



Twin M Caught a huge wide mouth bass at her Grandpa's house! My girls were having the best time fishing! Son rode his bike everywhere and loved it! We have a long gravel driveway and they do not understand why we did not pave it ?$?$?$?$



Each of the children wrote me a very special thank you note for being their mommy and Husband framed them! I will treasurer them forever!!!!
Sorry about not blogging in a month! We have been so busy. I have taken on PTO at the girls school and it has consumed me! (but I let it) :)


I get to visit my mom and sister in the morning! Looking forward to that! Can't wait to get my hands on those little chubby cheeks! My nephews!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So is PTO just consuming you? I have been missing reading your posts. Let me hear from you soon. Have you stopped saving $$$ too?

My new email is jtjt711@yahoo.com