We went to visit my grandmother this past weekend! We really had a good time. The children enjoyed playing their DS the whole way up there. I do not know how they are not blind.
I picked my Mom up and she went with us. I enjoyed getting to talk to her in the car! It is rare that we get to spend that much time together.
We went to the Mall and walked around! It has been ages since I have been in a mall. Target and TJ Maxx are about it for me these days. It is hard to look at those prices and believe people actually pay that. Sorry if I just offended anyone, but the prices are unreal!
I found a salt bowl to set by my stove. I have seen them before and this one was of course on sale! A great keepsake from our trip. The girls each got a webkin and Son got a new belt and two shirts.
When we got there it was COLD! I had packed two skirts and was rather chilly! We went to Target to buy my grandmother a digital camera. While we were there I found two pairs of Capri's that I just love! Definite two new staples in my spring wardrobe.
I was hoping to post pictures from our trip, but it will be old news if I wait any longer! Maybe later...
No comments:
Post a Comment